Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sims Social: Helpful Hints


Return to Guide Summary

If you encounter any information to add, please post or message me on Facebook: be sure to let me know if you want to be credited; if yes, I'll include a footnote with a link to your FB profile.



OTHER HELPFUL SIMS SOCIAL SUGGESTIONS

  • Strategic Room Selection: a few of the largest size rooms rather than several dozen of the smallest makes a more attractive and easier to navigate house.
  • Withered Plant: if you can stand to do it, let 1 of your plants wither so neighbors can use it on their quest, plus provides 10 simoleons, 1 social point, and option to wall post.
  • Aesthetics: I fought with myself over whether or not to include this in my list. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's cliche because it's true. I consider little blue loading circles to be the ugliest thing in the entire Simniverse, so if you load your house with 1,000 rugs and stacked plants to make some fortressy looking thingy, I probably will skip your house before it eventually, finally, finishes loading, and never see whatever effect you were going for. However, there are a few players who have done creative construction but kept their building materials few enough that they didn't kill my cache. My favorites are featured in screenshots below (linked to higher res pic with more descriptive info).






No comments:

Post a Comment